Quickbooks Accountant 2018
Do you need all of QuickBooks features? Then QuickBooks Accountant is for you.
Get More with Quickbooks Accountant
Quickbooks Accountant System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 or SP2, 2012 R2, or 2016
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE:
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010 SP2 – 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, GmailTM, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuickBooks POS 18.0.
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2018, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010 SP2, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
New in Quickbooks Accountant
Get work done significantly faster with windows open across multiple monitors.
Add flexibility and insight to your business with newly customizable inventory reports.
Easily find an account or sub-account with an added search bar in the Chart of Accounts. Search by account name or number.
Get valuable insights in a single click and compare your performance on either a cash or accrual basis.